Yes, this is why I'm still avoiding edge. All this entering navigation, exiting
navigation stuff is annoying. Is there any way to make it less verbose?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Kevin Lee
Sent: May 19, 2018 7:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws and Microsoft edge

It seems that with the recent build of jaws and the windows 10 spring creators
update Microsoft edge has gotten usable with jaws.  Jaws still says too much in
edge Like entering navigation, and exiting navigation But I can put up with
that as long as edge doesn’t unexpectably  stop working like with internet
explorer!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee