Afternoon all.

I have two questions regarding Windows Live Mail. First of all, I have
attempted to find out which version of WLM I have, without success. Could
anyone enlighten me on how to do this?

Second, again using WLM, I am having a frustrating issue. Whenever I am in my
inbox, I will open a message, but JAWS will not read the message; with the
exception of sometimes using the jaws cursor. Any ideas or suggestions? I am
using JAWS 2018 and Windows 10 OS on a Dell laptop. Many thanks in advance.

Jerry