Hi, I was unable to get your link to open. Internet explorer gave me the
can' not find page message. Where the second link went straight there.

Thanks for these great resources.
>From Shaz.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 6:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Webinar, Office 2016

I think the web addresses are the same.  Neither opens directly for me from
the email, but both work when copied and pasted into the browser, Chrome, in
my case.  I'd copied the address from the website and pasted it into my
message.  It did not stay nicely on one line, as Adrian's did.  Perhaps the
improvement of Outlook 2016 over my 2010?  LOL.  But if looked at letter by
letter, so to speak, they're both the same.
But choose the neater version!  Smile.