Hi all,

A long time ago, it was possible to format text in Facebook notes by using HTML
tags like <b>, <blockquote>, etc.

Then, in 2014 or so, they introduced a WYSIWYG editor which no longer supported
HTML tags. Instead, we had to select text, disable JAWS Forms Mode and, below
the editor and the Post button, there was a list of links with different
options like Bold, Italic etc. which applied these attributes to the selected
text.

Now I'm trying to format text on a note, but JAWS is not detecting the links
with the different formattings. I know these links are present, because when I
select text it appears, below the Post button, a button saying Close the Popup
and Return, which is not present when no text is selected.

I've tried both with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer, both with JAWS and
NVDA, with the same results in all cases.

Does someone know how to format text on a Facebook note right now by using only
the keyboard?

Thanks in advance!

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.