Hit the application key, I for insert, them press enter, then r for row, and
press enter.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of andy
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 9:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] how do i insert rows in an excell doc

Hello,

I have been all over the internet and it is getting late and I am getting
low on patience.

Can anyone tell me how to insert a row in excel?

I am making a list of all the braille symbols and I forget one here and
there so I need to go back and insert it.

Also, if anyone would like a copy of this excel, just ask.

I put in notes where there are old symbols that are not used anymore and new
if it was changed.

Thanks a bunch

andy