So, should I down load skype uwp first?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Panagiotis Antonopoulos
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 10:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] skype 8.2.5 scripts

Hi Farez/all,

What you are looking for is skype uwp the more modern and very different
versions of skype. I installed the script yesterday, but have encountered a
small problem with this pc, which is for a crucial shortcut to start a video
call, contrl-shift-k. This seems to be opening a window dealing with place
markers. I am not sure if this is a jaws thing, as it did not occur on my
other computer when modern skype was installed. I bypassed that this
afternoon, after my tech installed scripts for business skype through
teamviewer and it did not do this using the computer remotely. But it did it
to me again once on my computer, but it occurred to me to use the bypass key
jawskey-3 and then the keystroke worked. If anyone else is aware of this
place marker issue among our group I would be interested in advice as to how
I could get this not interfere with skype keystrokes. Anyway, here is a link
for the scripts.

http://www.dlee.org/skype/uwp/

                Kindest regards,
                                Takis