From: Kevin Lee
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 6:30 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] using Edge with jaws

This is a tutorial originally written by David More on how to use Edge with
NVDA and Narrator, I just modified it to include usage with jaws.  I tested
it and it works according to the tutorial.  This is a second post of it
because I didn’t do it correctly the first time!

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aps5BdFqVPrc5g9Wd7OMddZwC5MD

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee