I am running the latest version of Jaws on a Win7 64 bit machine.

Here is my problem; when I use the save as control and I change the folder
when move to save the file or email, Jaws tells me a standard suggested
method, it no longer reads the file name.  The file is there and I can read
the file name with a say line command, but this is an extra step in the
process so saving a file.  I believe that Jaws used to read the file name
automatically.  Any ideas?  Did I ramble too long!

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR