They are keeping Mr. Mike pretty busy on here so I see. That just means I picked the right man for the job.

At least now there are enough of us to handle most any load that crosses our respective desks.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 7:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] web site archives

Hi Bob,

It's on the Tips & Tricks page under the Internet heading.  The download
link is below.
27.  Using The Edge Browser With JAWS
Updated by Kevin Lee 7/17/2018

http://www.jaws-users.com/text/Internet/UsingTheEdgeBrowserWithJAWS.zip

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Bob Hicks