From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Miriam Vieni
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:44 PM
To: jaws users list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] responding to messages in Outlook 2016

I did the July upgrade for Jaws 2018 last night. Ever since, I haven't been
able to respond to a message in Outlook 2016 while the message is open. When
I try, Jaws says, "Microsoft does not recognize this key". However, if I
close the message and hit R for reply, I can reply without difficulty. I
would like to be able to reply while the message is still open. Does anyone
have a suggestion? Has this happened to anyone else? I have Windows 7 and I
E 11.

Miriam