I have managed to get the braille display and JAWS to speak at the
same time if I press down on my wizwheels. I went to the key manager
and set the Say Next Line to the right wizwheel and the Say Previous
Line to the left wizwheel. So, by pressing down on the wheels to get
what I wish but I still want to be able to just roll the wheel
without pressing down. I am imagining a chronic case of carpal tunnel
after awhile with this method.

At 06:39 AM 7/11/2008, you wrote:
>Welcome Betsy, glad you subscribed to my little corner of the internet. I'm
>thinking somebody on here should be able to help you out in short order.
>David Ferrin
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]