If employees in a large organization like NML are being expected to
switch to Office 2007, it begs the question to tell them not to upgrade.
That is not a possibility, and telling them not to upgrade does them a
disservice.
I'm not an expert with Office, but with a relatively short learning
curve, I've been able to make the switch over and do quite well with it.
If you have a choice on your personal computer about whether to upgrade
to Office 2007, and 2000 or 2003 are working well for you, I would advise
that you don't spend the money.  I don't see that 2007 offers any great
advantages over the previous versions.
But wen employees are going to have to adapt to changes in their
companies, we on this list owe them the encouragement that it can be
done, and it does not take super human effort, just a modest amout of
time to learn the new methods.
My office computer has Office 2007, and my home computer has Office 2000.
 I can switch back and forth between them and do the same tasks without
difficulty.
Blessings,
Tom
Stuck in a dead end job?? Click to start living your dreams by earning an
online degree.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2kE63lwdz4L695799sVQBjLmu4umCLsbxzLyfkprXzpp2nM/

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com