Russ
Thanks for your quick reply. Can Money Talks print Checks?
Cletus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ Breitenstein" <russ.breitenst...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Quickenversion

Cletus
I have been using Money Talks from the American Printing House for the Blind (APH.org). It was designed for use with a screen reader so it is fully accessible. After about five years I finally gave up on Quicken because it became just too cumbersome.

Money Talks is easy to use and it does just one thing, it keeps track of your money. Downloading bank transactions into Money Talks can be done but not as an integrated process like Quicken. If you buy the program and want to download transactions, let me know and I'll explain how I do it.

Take care,
Russ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cletus Hostetler" <clh...@myvmrc.net>