Hi,

I just use the tab, shift tab, arrow keys mostly. When you open AVg that componet list drops down so you can just up/down arrow through the one you want, then press enter on it. Then tab across the menus. If you need to change something in the firewall settings, you arrow to system tools enter on that then press alt T you can up/down arrow through the choices like for firewall...enter on that to make any changes or just to see how it's all set up. If you change anything, you will be asked if you want to save these changes if you do not want to, tab to cancel. then alt f4 to close it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Adams" <hamsh...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:00 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Upgraded AVG 8.0 to 8.5 free

I can no longer navagate around to set scan time etc can someone give me some directions on navagating the new 8.5 AVG menues I have tried the desktop icon and the system tray but once I am there and press enter button or spacebar on my selection it doesn't work. Will appreciate any help..

Best Wishes,

THE HOUR IS LATE AND
THE NIGHT IS FAR SPENT

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com