I have Google set to display pages in English. However, without any prompting
on my part Google will switch page display to Tagalog which is the national
language of the Philippines where I now live. Not an earth shaking issue I
realize but it is a nuisance. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I could move back to the
U.S. and stop this behavior but barring that drastic option do any of you have
a similar experience living abroad and what did you do to fix it? Thanks.