To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] No Speech

Does you/he use a sound recording program, or any other program that would
take over the sounds?  If this is going to be a frequent occurrence, you
might need to become acquainted with whatever the cause of this situation
is.  otherwise, you will need sight to system-restore.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Dunbar" <patricia-dun...@sbcglobal.net>