If you have the paid version of AVG why are you still using window's firewall?

I agree with Gerald here, the scan does take about an hour for me too and I've not noticed any slow downs either.

The best way to put your registeration number in the edit area is to copy and paste it, which you probably received in an email that they sent you when you purchased the product online?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Walker" <mlw1...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and Avg

Gerald, as for the paid version, I paid for it and have had no luck getting
it installed.  I exited everything except windows firewall but it will not
accept my registration number. I even got a new registration number and it doesn't work either. I have had so many problems since I installed jaws 10,
that it can't be just coincidence.  marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>