I think if your doing this in Word, you press control R type in the > sign and to replace it you just leave that empty and then tab to replace all button. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelita" <este.clay...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 11:25 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] deleting bullet signs

Hello Listers,
Is there a key combination to quickly delete the bullet signs please?
Like for instance, if I want to delete the tab signs in a document, I activate find and replace, type in shift 6 t, and nothing in replacement.
I tried this command and typed b instead of t, but it didn't work.
Any help on this matter is very much appreciated.
Thank you,

Estelita