Freedomscientific. did a casting on iTune and about using the store and how to get music. Do not recall the month but if you go their web and check their shows will find it.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah anson" <beccaj...@tconl.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] iTunes 9.0 and JAWS

Hi,
I installed the update! I do not like it. You can buy stuff from the store, but it is kinda complicated, and I can't figure out how to listen to the songs. Like, to preview them. You go to the itunes store and then in the search box, type something like "Boys like girls." If you know the name of the song like "She's got a boyfriend now." Type in "boys like girls she's got a boyfriend now." If you know the name of the album type the album name "Love Drunk" for example or the artist and album "Boys like girls love drunk." Then press enter. Next tab till you hear the album you want. Press enter. hen it will say something like View full album. Press enter then ctrl+end to go to the end of the screen. Press tab and you should hear it say "buy love drunk." For example and then tab again it it will say "Buy Two is better than one featuring Taylor Swift." and I am assuming then you press enter on the song you wanna buy. It sould take you through the whole album. If I can figure out more, I will let you know. And, I was just using that artist/album as an example on how to use the itunes store.
Sarah A.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Hansen" <amt...@gmail.com>