Would the jaws key and page down also give that same info too?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lennie Rinaldi" <merlin...@mchsi.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] word question

: Vicki,
:
: While in Word and have the document in question open, do the following:
:
: 1. Press alt+F to open file menu
:
: 2. press the letter V for view to get the print preview
:
: 3. Press insert+jaws curserr (minus sign on the NumPad) to root Jaws to PC
:
: 4. Arrow down the page and you should hear the page number
:
: 5. If there are more than one page, press the PC curser and then
: press PageDown to get the next page.
:
: 6. Repeat steps 3 and four above
:
: 7. press escape to get out of the print preview
:
: I hope that this is what you are looking for?
:
: Lennie
: