Hi Listers, I'm using Jaws 10 and Vista. Tonight everytime I try to go to Yahoo
mail, Jaws says application mode on. I don't have any idea what that means, but
I can't navigate the page at all with the PC/virtual cursor. I can read with
the Jaws cursor, but when I route PC to Jaws, reading is very strange with Jaws
not recognizing links or responding to any commands. I would like to understand
what application mode is and how to not have it come on without being asked
for. Thanks - Shari