hahaha that's cute..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
To: "jaws-users-list" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 2:20 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] greeting message

The recent  discussion of changing welcome messages brought back some fond
memories. Around 1980 when I first started using talking computers
Information Through Speech then Total Talk both prior to jaws for dos. I
don't remember which I changed first but I had the message " I love the way that your fingers tickle my keyboard " spoken at startup. I just added that
message to the jaws 11 startup. When my wife heard it she walked away
laughing. Rick Thanks for the script and whoever started the recent
discussion.
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.