Girl, I was hopin' you could tell me?
Tech support I guess.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherri" <flmom2...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] AVG FRee enough

I've seen the same web browser thing as well. If you figure out how to disable it, please let me know. Thanks. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Dunbar" <p.dunbar2...@att.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 3:03 PM

Yes you have to purchase the AVG and it's version 9 now.
When I installed mine from 8.5, my license number was already in the box which normally when you purchase it, they send you the email with that info and you need that to get their text support as well as in case you want to check your subscription date it is listed in the license area of AVG interface. It will give you a wizard to setting up the firewall as well as installing the program and jaws did very well in reading each screen. I like the version 9 as my scan time is reduced from well over an hour to now 20 minutes, since I opted for the choice to let it optimize my scanning files. There's only one annoying feature it seems to have with this version that when I find out how to disable it, I will. Apparently it gives you an "web browser" not to be confused that you have an AVG web browser. It must be part of the program that offers web browsing controlling of what you browse within your browser of choice. However, it shows up only so far when I'm in OE and composing an email, which I have to alt tab back to my edit area since it pops up out of the blue.
Other than that, this version works much like 8.5

Patricia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ Hubley" <hubbor...@comcast.net>