Maybe it's a jaws verbosity thing?

----- Original Message ----- From: "graham smith" <g.smith...@rogers.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 9:24 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Live Mail

Hi

Jaws 11 and zp

I switched from Outlook express to Live mail. I have got used to it now but there are a couple of things that I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing usung this program.

When I tab from the Folder list to the messages list jaws does that dam annouing thing of repeating the message details it lands on, only now when it repeats the message it says Outlook express and the the messge details. So the first message it announces Live mail and the repeat it says outlook express.

the other thing that has developed and I don't know why is that I have jaws set to automatically read a message when I open it, this works fine but when I interupt the speech and try to read by line Jaws seems to have lost focus and says nothing, however if I press the Alt key twice I have focus again and it will read by line or word etc. It seems that entering the File menu and leaving it again enables to jaws to start recognising the text within the body of the message.

Graham