go to freedomscientific. and read what is new about jaws 11 if no do insert and press space bar and r you can write your zip code press enter and them use up arrow to get to weather.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: "JAWS-Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:53 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Research Function In JAWS 11

Could someone please give me a little info and instructions on how to use the Research function in JAWS 11. I do not have the training materials and do not know how to launch the program or even use
it.  It definitely sounds like something I would be interested in though.

Thanks,
Donnie

~~~~~
Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype Prayer Time.
Also, follow my tweets on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/Donnie1261

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
1956 Asa Flat Road