Research is great. However, the key press combination to launch it (inser
spaceBar  r) is tricky for me. Seems you have to press it exactly right or you
will get either Jaws restriction message, or nothing at all. I have not
mastered a solution where it works correctly when pressed every time. Also I
wanted to get the NFL scores for a specific week so I typed the phrase for
example week 9or week  10 but NFL scores seems to always bring up the upcoming
schedule for the current week.  Has anybody else experienced issues like this
using research it?