I don't seem to be having your problem using the same everything you are, Jaws reads same as it does for anything else.
Maybe it's the type of text document?
Wonder if you resaved it in another format it would make any difference?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherri" <flmom2...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 6:31 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws not reading entire line of text in notepad

I downloaded a text manual and I'm using Jaws 10 with Windows XP. I saved it in notepad. I cannot read the entire line of text unless I use the "say all" command. How do I fix this problem? Thanks.
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2...@gmail.com
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"