The caht feature in face book stinks I found that its better and more
captable with jaws to use yahoo or AIM

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tan Siew Ling
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FACEBOOK ISSUES: ACCESSING THE CHAT FEATURE

Hi,

  I might just stick with the normal way. Imagine opening different
windows for the different IM clients out there at the same time--WLM,
YIM, GTalk, AIM and what have you. <Grins>
You will definitely have fun Alt+Tabbing. =)
  Anyway, thank you for the suggestion of AIM, will be useful for
those who struggles with the regular Facebook site.

Regards,
Siew Ling

On 25/04/2010, Kliph <phantom3...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you have Jaws 11.1430, you can down load AIM, and it's accessible with
> the chat feature.  And you don't need to sign up with AOL either, just
> choose to use your current email address, and it will import your facebook
> contacts right in to your buddy list.  Not only that, if you use twitter
you
> can post to both that and facebook at the same time.  And the best thing
> about it, there is no caption!

>>> 4.) At this point it gets a little tricky you will need to move to I
>>> usually
>>> go to about the second letter of the word chat and do a left mouse click
>>> using the number pad that key is the divide sign). 5.) After pressing
the
>>> left mouse click you should turn back on pc cursor and scroll down
>>> underneath chat it may say loading at this point I usually will press
the
>>> jaws key and the escape key at the same time this key combination
updates
>>> the screen usually it works the first time but should it not then try it
>>> again. So this is the instructions for opening the chat area.
>>>
>>> Instructions for getting a chat going:
>>> 1.) scroll down with PC cursor activated to the name you want.
>>> 2.) Once you are at the name you want press enter on it.