Good morning everyone, and a safe memorial holiday too all:

Using jaws11, windows xp home addition with all service pacs updates, When I go too my inbox and want to use either the control key m or the f five key which are those keys that you can use in order to check whether or not youremail is coming in properly, neither of those two key options that I mentioned don't work when I try using them. I have even done a screen redrawn with the control key and escape keys, and then trying both options, and nothing works.