From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Marilyn
Walker
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 3:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Kate & Paul for Jaws6

ike, now that this topic has come up, I found the neo speech voice text
in
my control panel so it must be something from an older K1000 disc.
However,
despite its being in the control panel, I can't get it to work.  Maybe I

never did install or set it up so will have to find that disc.  The
voices
arelly are good so hope I can do that.  marilyn----- Original Message
-----