I admit to not being very technically minded, but I'm finding it harder in JAWS12 to change some of my keys on my keyboard so as not to speak. i.e. I don't want to hear the tab key or the enter key or escape key spoken when pressed.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love