go to setting, you will get an edit field and type say all scheme and you will see something for text with sound press space until you get what you want and tab to apply. FS cast has a good demonstration on using this and how to set it up. Using insert arrow down will read whatever is a page without saying link. You will hear a little beat. Is good and I like it.

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 3:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws 12/how can I find where it doesn't say link in Web documents

Hi.
Search for Say All Schemes.
Hope this helps.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many
thanks.

On 13/09/2010 18:55, Joanne wrote:
I am setting up my settings but don't know what to fix so I can read stories or articles online without it saying link all the way through. I understand there's a way to make it ding or something when a link is there, but one can silence the spoken word link. I'm just not sure where in the tree view this can be found. Thanks.

Holger Fiallo

Kind Regard