Did you use ask.com?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 9:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Why the fuss here about Google? Just use
thisveryalive accessible Google search page without all the annoying stuff

Okay, gang, I found Google's main phone number.  It's 650-623-0000.  For
those of you with Skyte or unlimited long distance who don't mind being
placed on hold forever, you can give them a call a register your complaint
about the lack of accessibility on the Search Settings page.  I could not
find any email address for their customer support.  They are obviously not
very consumer friendly.

Gerald