Happy birthday david.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Arianna
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 6:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is it DF's birthday?

Hi, David!

I guess I'll do this publicly as so many are doing so...Happy, Happy
Birthday!

You deserve all the good things and good wishes the world can give you for
all you do for so many of us through the JAWS and Blind computing Lists!  We
learn so much through these lists because so many good people share their
knowledge!

Thank you, thank you and may God bless you for your unceasing giving!

Best wishes,

Arianna