Should be able too.  I no blind people who are skilled with newtorks of all
descriptions as long as JAWS is loaded.  JAWS 12 or 13 may not be as
effective on 2003.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Kuenga
Chhoegyel
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 8:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Server Management by blind person.

Dear Friends,
Recently a sighted friend of mine who manages server has left the institute.
I was thinking of managing the server myself.
Can we install jaws in a server? Do you know whether or not the server
machines would have sound card installed?
Can a blind person manage the server?
For your kind information, we have server Windows 2003.
Regards.

          Kuenga Chhoegyel
National Institute for the Visually Impaired,
Khaling,
Post Box: 42003
Bhutan.
Mobile: +(975)17684860