Where did you hear that?

It is not illegal to use utorrent.  Downloading Copyrighted material is
definately illegal!  Even for your own use, it is considered stealing.
I am sure selling them would certainly increase the already huge fines
the court demands if caught.  They do not even care if you ever listened
to a song on your hard drive.  If it is there, you are guilty.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>