Alt f w

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to create a folder?

This works in Word 2007 and 2010.  Before that, there was a keystroke to
achieve this end.  Go into the Save As dialog.  Shift+tab once or twice,
depending on your windows version, to the list of files, then press the
application key to bring up a context menu.  Arrow to new and press enter or
right arrow, then press enter on folder and name it.

Dean