I would like to see that Face Book guide.  Can you send it to vc...@vt.edu?

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Trish Ebel
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 9:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Face Book?

Hi David,
Yes it is worth it, get yourself signed up.  I have attached to this a guide
to help a little but keep in mind the site is always changing.  The easiest
way I found is to go to m.facebook.com  although you need to set your
profile up on the regular site.
Good luck and have fun!
Trisha
BTW, this guide was given to me by a nice person from this list a while ago.