From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Janie
Degenshein
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 13 update and BARD

I have win 7 and it is working fine for me with the alt n and the alt s and
control j all working fine for me

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net