From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Greg Wocher
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 11:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Repairing JAWS

Hello all,
I can not remember how to repair JAWS by using a downloaded copy of JAWS.  I
downloaded the latest version from the Freedom Scientific website.  How does
one repair JAWS by using the downloaded copy? Also, is there a way to
retrieve my authorization key on the web without having to call FS?  I
appreciate all the help.
Thanks,
Greg Wocher.