To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 10:47 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Deleting Blank Lines in a Word Document

Hi All,

I am running XPSP3 Pro, J13 latest, & Office 2002. I have an 85 page Word document that could probably be cut down to half this size if I could delete all the blank lines. Is there a way to delete the blank lines only? All
help will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks much, take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.