Hi,
I tried to play something not too long ago from their site and am using JAWS 13. It played just fine, but I don't like not having the ability to pause playback and would really be grateful if there were a way that I didn't discover when trying to do this. Looks like you can come back though from what I saw till things change again as they frequently do with sites.
Lisa