I'd like to know that, too.  It used to say "send message" so your only
method that I can see is to use the e mail reply method.  Facebook is the
screwiest page I know of.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Martin" <jandymar...@clear.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 1:11 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] SEnding a message on FaceBook

: To All Listers:
:
: Can anyone tell me how to send a message to someone on FaceBook?  I tried
using the mobile of FaceBook, and was able to type the message, but got
stumped when it came to actually sending the message.
:
: Many thanks.
: Jerry
: "True healing sometimes involves swallowing an extremely bitter pill!"
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/