The Vocalizer voices, just like the RealSpeak Solo Direct voices are
incapable of indicating capitalization using a raised pitch.  Instead,
you will need to have capital letters preceded with "Cap".  This has to
be accomplished using the JAWS Speech and Sound Scheme settings.
Freedom Scientific has a DAISY Training Book, which uses this specific
example in their course material.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>