To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:36 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Append To Clipboard Keystroke In Jaws 14

Hi All,

Has the append to clipboard keystroke changed in Jaws14? The keystroke as I
know it, is, Windows Key + C.  I just tried it several times & Jaws just
reports Windows, C in J14.  I played around with different keystrokes with
Keyboard help on &, couldn't find any keystrokes for append to clipboard.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.