why should i pay for something that will only give me results after fifteen
 minuts ,that is  not good business

your friend  lee

In a message dated 11/6/2012 6:46:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bobdav...@comcast.net writes:

Thanks  for the info. I still wonder why nobody has developed something
like
Webvism for IE? It seems rediculous that I need to install an entirely  new
browser just to use one plug-in that I won't need that often anyway.  Yes I
might pay for this if it actually got a result back to me in less  than a
minute like Solona did, but as someone else said, that is  unacceptable to
wait 15 minutes for the captcha.

-----Original  Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List  [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gerald  Levy
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 12:12 PM
To:  jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Zcaptcha VS  Webvisum for captcha solving accuracy

Solona has been defunct for  more than two years.  Recently, a new service
similar to Solona was  launched.  Like Solona, this new service, called
ZCaptia, relies on  sighted human operators to solve image captchas.  But
unlike Solona,  ZCaptia is a paid service.  You have to set up an account
with a  minimum of $5 using Paypal.  You are then charged 18 cents for  each
captcha you submit for decoding.  The only advantage of this new  service is
that it works with all web browsers, including IE, and of  course, it works
with all recent versions of JAWS.  The disadvantage,  aside from the cost,
is
that it can take up to 15 minutes or longer to  receive the decoded result
on
your clipboard.  By then, the captcha  could have changed, as many dynamic
captchas do.  And apparently, not  many blind computer users have registered
for ZCaptcha yet, because there  has not been much feedback  about it on
this
and other blind-tech  related lists.  So your best bet for solving captchas
without sighted  assistance is still Firefox with Webvisum. But if you're
interested in  ZCaptcha, click on the link below for more  information:

http://www.azavia.com/zcaptcha

Gerald