Hello list,

Something I've noticed since installing JFW 14 on my Windows 7 machine is
that even though I have Jaws set to appear in the system tray, it isn't
appearing there.

JFW 13 which I also have on my computer does show up when I load that
version, but 14 doesn't. I don't recall coming across any thread having to
do with this so i was wondering if this may be an isolated issue on my
computer with perhaps some sort of missed setting on my part or if it's an
actual known bug. To reiterate though, I do have JFW 14 set to appear in the
system tray/notification center.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,