Hello list,

With the new JFW 14 release put out this week, I am thankfully not
experiencing the other bugs talked about in other threads, but did come
across something that I believe I'm only experiencing since the latest
update and was wondering if anyone else can confirm it on their machine.

With a Word document open (in my case 2010), I access the insert table
option in the insert tab from the ribbon and in the options to select how
many columns and then rows, Jaws no longer allows me to adjust these numbers
wiht a simple arrow up or down to add or subtract them, but rather I now
have to manually type them in. Of course not as problematic as other bugs
that have manifested themselves, but still something that I don't recall
being there even with earlier versions of JFW 14 beta included.

Can anyone else in fact reproduce this issue and were they able to adjust
the number of columns and rows with the arrow actions previously?

Thanks,