Hi, It's hard to know for sure, but when I'm using IE and have trouble, I switch to Firefox and often get better results.
Good luck,
Shari
----- Original Message ----- From: "Suey" <suzanneeato...@hotmail.co.uk>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 7:06 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jumbled forms

I am trying to fill in a payment form on a website and jaws is getting all jumbled up. This happened with jaws 12 but I assumed that 14 would be better. As I tab from one edit box to another either using E, F, or just tabbing, the labels are getting all mixed up and it is taking me round in circles rather than down the form one by one. It is also repeating boxes that I have already filled in rather than telling me which box exactly I am in. Does anybody else have this problem? Would using a different browser help? I am using the latest version of internet explorer. Any help appreciated!