Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws accessible typing tutor!

Hello,
By the way, is it a full version freeware? Or would we require to purchase
the full version....

Kuenga Chhoegyel
National Institute for the Visually Impaired,
Khaling, Bhutan.
Mobile: +(975)17684860
e-mail: kuengachhoeg...@gmail.com
skype me: kuenga.chhoegyel
Follow me on face book: Kuenga Chhoegyel
visit us: www.nivi.edu.bt